Monday 26 March 2012

Liebster Award





Well - I feel like a bit of a cheat to be honest being awarded this - but my sister awarded it to me to try and encourage me back to my blog - the least I can do is give it a go right!  So an explanation about what its all about below (copied from Nicola's blog


Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved.  The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.

The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each receipient must satisfy when accepting.
  1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog.  List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.  Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
  4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

Sorry - unable to choose 5 blogs to nominate - the blogs I get round to are all such a good read, and it would take me all of my stitching time to choose five of them!  

A massive thanks to Nicola from obsessivecrossstitcher for nominating me!!

Random facts about myself.......
1.  I have a degree in Environmental Health although do not use it as work in a hospital (possibly two facts there)
2.  I struggle to follow a recipe when cooking as like to change ingredients - and can never get it right  
3.  I don't like to waste time so try and fill every minute doing something, reading, knitting, sewing etc
4.  I love going to the theatre although don't go often enough
5.  Tea is my favourite drink

So there you have it!
I hope I have done this right!  

And just to finish I'd like to share a finish I had whilst I was taking a break from blogging - 

Little Meg
Linda Ravenscroft
Copyright HAED
stitched 2 over 1 25 count evenweave tent stitch.

Happy crafting everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world - hope to see you here more often (and in person of course!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Love comments, please leave your thoughts,
Thanks
Lou