Wednesday 29 June 2011

March Hare

I seem to have lost my stitching bug and haven't done any stitching for ages now, hence why no blog update. 
I been doing some knitting though and managed to get a finish (as well as about 15 new starts - really must start finishing things before I start new projects!)

And here he is......Alan Dart's March Hare
 This is the rear view - I just love his tail!
A friend gave me the magazine as she knew I loved these patterns so I promised that I'd make him for her.  Anyway, she's been off sick from work so I decided that I should get him finished and sent to her to cheer her up - well I think it worked as she loved him! 
His head isn't quite right on this photo as I hadn't stuffed his neck enough, but I re-stuffed it before giving him away and he looked super! 

I really want to find my stiching bug and some energy too as I seem to be so tired all the time just now. 
I have started Ice Wind the latest HAED SAL, but not enough progress to share, and I think the next page of Terra will be out soon so I could do with getting on with them. 

Oh and before I go - I have a little more news.......I passed my ACC exam which I was studying for leading up to March.  I am so happy to have passed it!  So all that hard work paid off, and it also means a little more money in my wages!  Woo Hoo!! 
anyway, thats all for now,
Happy crafting everyone!
Lou
x

5 comments:

  1. As gorgeous in photos as in person and once again huge huge congratulations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your exams, Lou. :D

    The hare is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and what a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH he's adorable! I love bunnies. So nice of you to cheer up your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you a Liebster Award http://obsessivecrossstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Love comments, please leave your thoughts,
Thanks
Lou